ALPHA Twincur ES Bond for Engineered Stone
Alpha Professional Tools® now offers a product called ALPHA Twincur ES. As a result, they developed to polish the straight edges and bevels of engineered stone with automated edge polishing machinery. Meanwhile, Twincur ES uses the 5” snail lock adapter commonly used on single- and multiple-head machines.
- Designed for Square Edge and Beveled Edge Applications
- Use On Engineered Stone or Quartz Surfaces
- Easy Operation and Fast, Consistent Results
- Available in 4”, 5” and 6” Diameter with A Snail Lock Adapter (SFAT)
- Excellent Results with Outstanding Cost
- Works On Single-Head and Multiple-Head Machines
Twincur ES will work on single-head edge polishing machines from manufacturers, for instance:
- Park Industries®
Multiple-head edge polishing machines such as:
- Marmo Meccanica
- other imported types of machines
In other words, fabricators will love the ease of operation and the fast, consistent results they can achieve with these abrasives. Twincur ES is designed for high quality performance and will last a long time. In the meantime, if you work with engineered stone and automated edge polishing equipment, Twincur ES is the abrasive for you.