EATON Archon Arrayed Pattern
This blade is for Blue Ripper Junior Rail Saw from Omega Diamond. The granite blade is long lasting and easily cuts granite and other hard stones.
Traditionally, fast-cutting diamond blades did not have a long life-span, and long-lasting blades did not cut fast.
Long life and fast cutting speed were incompatible. Now, both fast cutting speed and long life exist in the same diamond blade – the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.
- Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- Also, no more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Standard segment height of 10mm
What makes these blades different?
The diamonds exposed randomly to the stone in an unbalanced way. Therefore, results in uneven segment deterioration, premature diamond loss, and blades that wear out relatively rapidly.
With the new Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade, the diamonds are arrayed in a specific pattern in each segment. This allows for uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface. The perfectly balanced cutting action provides a fast, smooth cut; and because the patterned diamonds are exposed to the stone at the same consistent rate as all the other diamonds in each segment, the blade life is greatly extended – 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades.