Dust Muzzle Original
The original Dust Muzzle that was patented in 1991 is grinder specific. It is made to fit over forty different models of electric and pneumatic grinders with round bearing housings as well as pneumatic grinders with square bearing housings. If you have only one or two types of grinders and do not need one of our universal Dust Muzzles, then the original Dust Muzzle is the most economical choice. If you need a Dust Muzzle that can be adapted to any of your grinders with round bearing housings, then the Dust Muzzle Ultra or the Jaw Muzzle System with the universal adapter ring is the best choice.
The Dust Muzzle is connected to yourby a lightweight step-down hose for ease of motion. If the operator does not have a , he will need one to connect the Dust Muzzle to the 1 1/2″ hose that comes standard with all American vacuums.
How the Dust Muzzle Works
The Dust Muzzle uses the centrifugal forces created by the to force the dust out the side exhaust port. When connected to any standard 2 hp , with our the Dust Muzzle can remove up to 95% of the pollutants at the point of origin.
- Flexible, Transparent and Affordable Dustless Sanding
- For over 1200 Electric and Pneumatic Angle Sanders
- Angle Sanders • Die Grinders • Random Orbit Sanders • Installs in Minutes
- Excellent for Wet-or Dry Grinding and Polishing
- Made From Rugged Polypropylene • Flexible down to -20 Degrees