DUSTLESS TECHNOLOGIES Hepa Vacuum System
Be sure your HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is certified! A lot of companies claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but many are not certified. If an EPA inspector walks onto your job site, and your HEPA vacuum does not meet the standards, they can shut you down or slap you with a fine up to $288,000!! The HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum from Dustless Technologies is HEPA certified, and it provides many benefits you won’t find in any other vacuum system. Check out our regular Wet Dry Vacuum to see the impressive array of other features.
- Fully certified and serialized HEPA filter for airtight rating
- Safe for silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and containment
- OSHA and EPA RRP compliant w/semi-auto filter cleaning mechanism
- Go between wet and dry without switching filters
- Filters and pre-filters won’t be compromised by water or slurry
- Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
What’s in the Box?
- Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuum
- five-piece tool set including
- one 12-foot hose
- one 14-inch-wide floor tool
- one 1.5-inch crevice tool
- two 19-inch extension wands
- one micro filter dust collection bag.
For added convenience, the vacuum features on-board tool storage.