HUSQVARNA k970 Ring Saw
HUSQVARNA k970 Ring Saw is able to make 260mm (10″) deep cuts with a 350mm (14″) blade. The blade is driven from the periphery instead of its center, with the strong, easy to handle petrol powered cutter the Husqvarna K 950. When you need to make deep cuts fast our k970 Ring Saw is the answer. It has an exceptionally cutting depth of 270 mm, hence, twice the amount of a traditional power cutter. It is the quickest method for small and medium-sized cuts. Less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector. A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals. Above all, a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
HUSQVARNA k970 Ring Saw Features:
- Centrifugal air cleaning in three stages increases service life and extends the intervals between services.
- Dust sealed starter with durable starter cord reduces the risk of downtime and increases reliability and service life.
- Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Light, compact and powerful machine