HUSQVARNA K970 Cut-off Saw
The new HUSQVARNA K970 Cut-off Saw is sturdy, reliable, light and powerful! The K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- The semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- The unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Contributes to a light weight which gives an improved power-to-weight ratio. New step less adjustment makes it easier to change cutting position.
- The magnesium blade guard contributes to enhanced ergonomics and increased power-to-weight ratio.
- Above all, it’s a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
There are no reviews yet.