Husqvarna TS60 Tile Saw
The Husqvarna TS60 Tile Saw with a refined cart and rail system for perfectly straight cuts. It’s also equipped with a patented water and slurry system for little to no mess. This includes an recycling system that cleans water for reuse. Also, Elgard™ warns you of an approaching overload, and Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
- The Jet Stream Water Containment System keeps water and slurry in the cart trench, making it ideal for cutting indoors.
- The low weight, foldable legs and stable wheels facilitate transportation.
- Switches between plunge cuts and mitre cuts with ease.
- The maximum cutting length of 700 mm and the large cutting table allows you to cut 50×50 cm tiles diagonally.
Enables bevel cuts between 22.5 and 45 degrees.
No need to refill water, thanks to the refined recycling system which cleans water for reuse.
- The ElgardTM allows you to always cut at maximum speed, for best performance.
- Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
- LED indication for machine overload provides increased productivity and motor life.
- Softstart™ lowers incoming current to reduce amperage when starting the motor.