The iQ 360XT 14 Table Saw, built for professionals and designed to last. With basic maintenance – like changing the filter annually – your iQ360XT will last for years.
- iQ 360XT 14 Table Saw Compact & Light Weight – Easy to Transport
- Tested to capture 99.5% of the Dust
- No water – 100% dry cutting
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- TOTAL SYSTEM AMPERAGE: 20amps
- SAW MOTOR AMPERAGE: 15amps
- VAC MOTOR AMPERAGE: 5amps
- SAW WEIGHT: 65 lbs.
- SAW DIMENSIONS: 27″ W × 34″ L × 28″h
- BLADE SIZE: 14″
- FILTER TYPE: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
- CUTTING DEPTH: 4.5″ H x 12″ L
- DUST CAPACITY: 1 cu ft
30+ Year Masonry Contractors
iQ Power Tools was founded by third generation masons Joel and Paul Guth. We owned and operated successful masonry companies for over 30 years, at times with over 100 employees. Decades of experience taught us about dust problems. It makes a huge mess, it costs a great deal of money, and it’s a threat to the health and safety of our industry.
Experts on Dust
We started out building tools to solve our own dust problems, during that we realized these problems were affecting all contractors, so we started iQ Power Tools. Today we build smart, tough power tools that eliminate the dust problem. Using iQ contractors can clean-cut materials with virtually no dust.
iQ Builds Smart, Tough Power Tools
We know dust. But you don’t need to be an expert on dust to know this: we in the construction industry must work to get dust out of the lungs of our people. Our goals are 100% dust free concrete and masonry cutting, safer job sites, healthier work practices and a more sustainable construction industry.