iQ Power Tools iQ3-SC Smart Cart for iQ360XR Masonry Saw
iQ3-SC Smart Cart Features
- For use with the iQ Power Tools iQ360XR Table Saw
- High Position allows you to cut while standing
- Low Position allows you to cut while crouching
- Cut right on your scaffolding
- Indoors, basements, living rooms, enclosed patios, even the office
- Made of Tough High-Impact Materials
- 10″ inch high flotation tires allow you to easily roll the iQ360XR around the job site
- W 27″ H 20″ L 27″ folded
- W 27″ H 42″ L 27″ extended
- 10″ x 3.5″ wheels
- Weighs 40 lbs
- Working load rating 374 lbs
30+ Year Masonry Contractors
iQ Power Tools was founded by third generation masons Joel and Paul Guth. We owned and operated successful masonry companies for over 30 years, at times with over 100 employees. Decades of experience taught us about dust problems. It makes a huge mess, it costs a great deal of money, and it’s a threat to the health and safety of our industry.
Experts on Dust
We started out building tools to solve our own dust problems, but we realized these problems were affecting all contractors, so we started iQ Power Tools. Today we build smart, tough power tools that eliminate the dust problem. Using iQ contractors can clean-cut materials with virtually no dust.
iQ Builds Smart, Tough Power Tools
We’ve been studying silica dust for over 15 years.
We know dust. But you don’t need to be an expert on dust to know this: we in the construction industry must work to get dust out of the lungs of our people. Our goals are 100% dust free concrete and masonry cutting, safer job sites, healthier work practices and a more sustainable construction industry.