iQ426HEPA Cyclonic Hepa Vacuum
The iQ426HEPA Cyclonic Hepa Vacuum (IQ426HEPACSA) is equipped with a four stage filtration system. Two of which being the primary cyclone followed by the six secondary cyclones. The cyclones pull and capture large and medium sized particles out of the airstream. Therefore, keeping them from reaching the third and fourth stages (Durabond Filter and HEPA Filter). First, having cyclones filtering dust and debris at the first two stages not only protects your filter from clogging up and keeps your suction strong. Second, it also gives the IQ426HEPACSA the versatility to pick up different types of debris of various sizes, without you ever worrying about clogging.
What makes this Vacuum Dust Collection System (VDCS) truly unique is the two stages of cyclonic filtration. This means that less than 1% of the dust ever reaches the filter. With a clean filter, vacuum suction stays strong and operating at its optimum performance level. The cyclonic filtration process and a clean filter is what gives the IQ426HEPACSA its powerful 190 CFM of suction power. Thus, making it the most efficient dust extractor in its class.
- 190CFM of max power
- Hose Accessories Included: Size Adapter, Narrow Nozzle, Medium Nozzle, (2) Round Tubes, Brush Nozzle
- OSHA compliant for 7″ grinders
- 50 lbs. / 10 gal. capacity
- HEPA & Durabond filtration
- Heavy duty cart and accessory rack
- Power Supply Selector allows you to choose between 15 AMP and 20 AMP power sources depending on power available
- ON/OFF Auto Switch allows use of the dust extractor independently
- HEPA Filter Status Light gives real time status of the filter’s condition