iQMS362 Dustless Masonry Saw
The iQMS362 Dustless Masonry Saw cuts brick, pavers, stone, ceramic, porcelain and veneer with unmatched precision. For instance, it’s features include a 45 Ib. capacity dust containment system, easy-transport tires and a 16.5″ blade capable of cutting 5.5” deep and 24” in length. In addition, the proprietary Q-Drive blade incorporates the latest in diamond tool technology, with a diamond layout in the matrix, spacing and segments designed to reduce turbulence and dust.
- Dust containment tub holds 45 lbs of dust
- iQ quick-spin filter system
- Cyclone vacuum system
- 18″ diagonal cuts
- 24″ rip cuts
- 16.5” blade allows for a 5.5” depth and a full 24” length of cut
- Cuts up to 40% faster than any other masonry saw in its class
- High-flotation tires allow one person to move over rough jobsite terrain
- Integrated stand with a gas-shock powered lifting/lowering mechanism
- Operates on standard 120v and 20 amps
- Integrated dust collection captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust
- Above all, Meets the 2017 OSHA silica standard
- Cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce
30+ Year Masonry Contractors
iQ Power Tools was founded by third generation masons Joel and Paul Guth. We owned and operated successful masonry companies for over 30 years, at times with over 100 employees. Decades of experience taught us about dust problems. It makes a huge mess, it costs a great deal of money, and it’s a threat to the health and safety of our industry.
Experts on Dust
We started out building tools to solve our own dust problems, during that we realized these problems were affecting all contractors, so we started iQ Power Tools. Today we build smart, tough power tools that eliminate the dust problem. Using iQ contractors can clean-cut materials with virtually no dust.
iQ Builds Smart, Tough Power Tools
We know dust. But you don’t need to be an expert on dust to know this: we in the construction industry must work to get dust out of the lungs of our people. Most importantly, Our goals are 100% dust free concrete and masonry cutting, safer job sites, healthier work practices and a more sustainable construction industry.