Makita 5″ SJS™II High‑Power Angle Grinder
The Makita 5” SJS™II High Power Angle Grinder (GA5042C) certainly combines power, convenience, comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. Also, it is ideal for cutting, grinding ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, restoration work, and more.
The GA5042C is equipped with SJS™II, a mechanical gear drive system to help prevent motor and gear damage by dampening the force on the gear when the wheel is forced to stop. Also, it has reduced vibration for increased operator comfort during extended use.
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 – 11,000) RPM
- Reduced vibration for increased operator comfort during extended use
- Vibration absorbing side handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Constant speed control which automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start to suppress start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic Controller provides an electronic current limiter which helps protect the motor from overload in high torque applications
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Enlarged fins for increased air flow and a cooler running motor
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Fully aluminum constructed gear housing provides superior gear alignment and smooth transmission for increased durability and comfort
- “Tool-less” wheel guard for easy adjustment
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
It all started with the motor over 100 years ago in 1915. As a result, today, as a global brand in over 40 countries, Makita is an innovation leader. For instance, Makita manufacturing best-in-class products at 10 plants operating in 8 countries. The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities. In addition, Makita has earned the trust of professional users worldwide. Above all, Makita delivers the power, performance and durability that professional users demand. Most importantly, delivering professionals with products that are more compact, have less vibration and feel better
There are no reviews yet.