MAKITA PW5001C Variable Speed Electric Wet Polisher
Makita’s 4” Electronic Wet Stone Polisher is a favorite for professional stone work. The PW5001C combines 7.9 AMP power and variable speed control with optimum speed settings, soft start for smooth start-ups, and more. The result is a fast and powerful stone polisher with precision engineering for professional stone finish work.
The PW5001C is powered by a 7.9 AMP motor with variable speed dial that provides optimum speed settings from 2,000-4,000 RPM. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups. It also includes a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) plug, and an overload switch to protect from armature failure.
The PW5001C weighs just 5.1 lbs. and is built with ease-of-use features for extended operation. The durable housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing. The common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections, and the three holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevent the pad from clogging. A side handle is included.
Precision Engineered for a Professional Finish
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- (1) 4″ Rubber Pad (743079-5)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
- (1) Head Cover (417322-5)
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781008-0)
- (1) Front Grip (418507-6)
- (1) Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Dust Cover (194233-8)
NOTE: Includes male quick coupler for fitting to a garden hose. Does not include the female coupling for garden hose.