Makita Single Speed Grinder
Makita Single Speed Grinder 4 1/2″ 9557NB
With AC/DC Switch for alternative power source usage.
- 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2″) for added comfort
- Certainly Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris
- 90 Degree Rotatable gear housing
- Thicker coil wires to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
It all started with the motor over 100 years ago in 1915. As a result, today, as a global brand in over 40 countries, Makita is an innovation leader. For instance, Makita manufacturing best-in-class products at 10 plants operating in 8 countries. The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities. In addition, Makita has earned the trust of professional users worldwide. Above all, Makita delivers the power, performance and durability that professional users demand. Most importantly, delivering professionals with products that are more compact, have less vibration and feel better
There are no reviews yet.