TROXELL 36″ Tigma Italian Style Tile Cutter
- Easy grip pull handle
- Spring loaded table
- Swiveling measurement bar in inches for diagonal cuts.
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” inch thick.
- Angles between -45 to 45 degrees.
- Easy to dismantle to ensure compact dimensions for easy transport.
- Extremely strong tile cutter, allows particularly thick or difficult materials to be easily cut, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator.
- Suitable for cutting all types of commercially available tiles.
- Made with structure in high-resistance aluminium alloy and steel for diagonal cuts.
- The special shape of the grip allows tiles to be cut at any point.
- Plastic fitting to prevent marks beneath breaking feet.
- The lever grip is used to score the tile with a tungsten carbide wheel.
- The tile is then snapped by pressing with the breaking feet near the edge of the tile.